Pig, mail # user - Invoking pig scripts from java

+
Siddhi Borkar 2013-04-23, 06:50
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-23, 06:58
+
Siddhi Borkar 2013-04-23, 08:17
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-23, 08:33
+
Siddhi Borkar 2013-04-23, 10:15
Re: Invoking pig scripts from java
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-23, 18:37
How do you plan on running the java process? You can redirect the output to
a file?

Siddhi Borkar 2013-04-24, 04:33