MapReduce >> mail # dev >> VOTE: Committing HADOOP-6949 to 0.22 branch

Re: VOTE: Committing HADOOP-6949 to 0.22 branch
+1

I don't think this creates an incompatibility.  It changes the RPC wire
format, but we already require that clients and servers run identical
builds.  No application that ran with a prior version of Hadoop would be
broken by this change when it upgrades to this version of Hadoop.

Doug