Hadoop >> mail # user >> #of disk partitions on a phisical machine

Re: #of disk partitions on a phisical machine
Hello Tadas,

       It is actually a good option to have multiple disks attached to a
machine often referred to as JBOD (just a bunch of disks) configuration.
Just have to add the properties as specified my Mr. Nitin.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634