HBase >> mail # user >> Debugging Coprocessor code in Eclipse

Debugging Coprocessor code in Eclipse
Hi All,

I am using HBase0.92.1 and currently working on HBase RegionObserver and
some other coprocessor stuff. For testing this stuff, i have to deploy my
jar on the cluster and put in a lot of logging to understand the problems,
if any.
Is there a way to debug my region observer within eclipse. Please share
your experiences/suggestions on debugging co-processors.

I am able to debug filters and other client side code from eclipse by
remotely connecting to cluster. But, i am unable to find a way to debug the
code which runs within RegionServers.

Here is my random thought:
I think i would be able to debug the co-processor code if i run the
Stand-alone HBase instance from a eclipse java project which contains the
java source code of HBase0.92.1 and my Region Observer.

If the above seems like a feasible idea, then please let me know how to run
the HBase Standalone instance from a eclipse java project. Run
Configurations?Jars?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta