Flume >> mail # user >> Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException

+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 09:20
+
Ashish 2013-10-29, 09:29
+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 19:30
Re: Unable to deliver event. Exception follows. java.lang.NullPointerException
Did you insert a rowKey header into the event? If the header is not there, you are obviously going to get null returned from currentEvent.getHeaders().get(“rowKey”). You need to insder the header into the event at some point.
Thanks,
Hari

+
George Pang 2013-10-29, 19:48