Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Indentation style?

Re: Indentation style?
+1 for two-spaces no tabs! It's the style used by all of the Hadoop
ecosystem projects that I've seen so far, so if you hope to share
developers with them, there's some value in consistency.

Large-scale reformatting is awful in an existing project with a long
svn history since it breaks svn blame, etc. But since this was a new
svn import, now is the best (only) time to consider doing one :)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera