MapReduce, mail # user - Java heap space error

+
Subash DSouza 2012-10-21, 13:18
+
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda 2012-10-21, 14:22
+
Subash DSouza 2012-10-21, 16:58
+
Michael Segel 2012-10-21, 16:33
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-22, 14:16
Re: Java heap space error
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-22, 18:01

Did this job ever run successfully for you? With 200m heap size?

Seems like your maps are failing. Can you paste your settings for the following:
 - io.sort.factor
 - io.sort.mb
 - mapreduce.map.sort.spill.percent

Thanks,