Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> cleanup and subjective patches

Re: cleanup and subjective patches
I'd have to agree with Pat here. I think we should be open to code
cleanup especially code cleanup that makes testing easier. There is no
harm in folks contributing minor cleanups (all the more easier to
review). It is a nice way of encouraging folks to contribute more and
get more involved in the community.

I'd personally like some cleanup in the code especially -

1) NIO  code
2) Leader Election code
3) QuorumPeer/Leader/Follower/ZooKeeperServer interaction.

This would make testing easier and would make the code maintainable in
the longer run.

thanks
mahadev