Pig >> mail # user >> The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list

Re: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list
This is great!

PS "I really liked the simple explanation of FLATTEN: it turns Tuples into
columns (because Tuples contain columns) and turns Bags into rows (because
Bags contain rows)." I'm so glad someone appreciated that :D I put a lot of
effort into that portion of it...