HDFS >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Merge federation branch HDFS-1052 into trunk

Re: [Discuss] Merge federation branch HDFS-1052 into trunk
Owen,

The question is whether this is a
* Code Change,
which requires Lazy consensus of active committers or a
* Adoption of New Codebase,
which needs Lazy 2/3 majority of PMC members

Lazy consensus requires 3 binding +1 votes and no binding vetoes.

If I am looking at the current bylaws, then it tells me this needs a vote.
Did I miss anything?

Konstantin