HBase >> mail # user >> Question about regions splitting

Re: Question about regions splitting
At the very beginning, the two daughter regions are on the same region
server as the parent region.
But they can be moved to other region servers by region balancer.

HFiles of a region may not be on the same host as the region.

Thanks,
Jimmy