MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop fs -getmerge

Re: Hadoop fs -getmerge
Hi Hemanth,
I guess that the only solution is to delete the crc files after the export.
Does anyone of you knows if someone filed a Jira to implement a parameter
to -getmerge to delete the crc files afterwards?

*Fabio Pitzolu*
Consultant - BI & Infrastructure

Mob. +39 3356033776
Telefono 02 87157239