Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Debugging MiniAccumuloTest

+
John Vines 2013-01-22, 20:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-22, 20:23
+
John Vines 2013-01-22, 20:37
Re: Debugging MiniAccumuloTest
John, you should update your checkout of trunk. The version in the
ACCUMULO-259 branch is *not* the same as trunk right now.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is 1433166 in my branch, but the 311 line corresponds with the current
> trunk
>

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > What svn version?  When I look at line 311 I see a sleep statement.
> >

> > On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > setupMiniCluster(

+
John Vines 2013-01-22, 20:55
+