MapReduce >> mail # user >> Please define blacklisting, graylisting, and excluded nodes in Hadoop 1.0.3

Re: Please define blacklisting, graylisting, and excluded nodes in Hadoop 1.0.3
No one? Silence?

The last 5 committers on
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.0.3/src/mapred/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobTracker.java
: