MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Visioner Sadak 2012-09-03, 12:32
thanks hemanth i tried adding ext folder conf and extn root folder   unable
to add xml only but still same problem thanks for the help