MapReduce, mail # dev - Help on submitting a patch for an unassigned bug

Re: Help on submitting a patch for an unassigned bug
Robert Evans 2013-03-26, 13:58
Also be aware that sometimes committers don't notice that a patch is not
in patch available, so if you need a review and no one has started
reviewing it, please send an e-mail to the dev list and we will do our
best to take a look at it.

--Bobby