HBase >> mail # user >> RE: Column Qualifier space requirements

+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-03, 05:47
RE: Column Qualifier space requirements
Hi Anoop,
Thanks for the response!

- I thought that each Column Family is associated with separate MapFile in
Hadoop... but it was before 0.20... I found details at
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2012/06/hbase-io-hfile-input-output/

-Fuad
+
Doug Meil 2012-10-03, 14:59