Zookeeper, mail # user - Connection closed exceptions with slow fsync and CancelledKeyExceptions

Re: Connection closed exceptions with slow fsync and CancelledKeyExceptions
Vitalii Tymchyshyn 2012-11-12, 00:12
What's your filesystem & vm.dirty_ratio? May be your OS flushes a lot
sometimes. See e.g.
http://www.sysxperts.com/home/announce/vmdirtyratioandvmdirtybackgroundratio

--
Best regards,