Hive >> mail # user >> Map side join

Re: Map side join
Hive also have something called uniquejoin. May be you are looking for
that. I cannot find documentation for your reference but you can do a jira
search.
It allows you to perform joining multiple sources with same key, mapside.
(all sources should have the same key)

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"