Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.6-RC2 -> 0.7 migration

Re: Kafka 0.6-RC2 -> 0.7 migration
I did the consumer-->broker-->producer upgrade and it went without any
problems that I can recall now, but it was in a pre-production
environment so take that with a grain of result.

Please let us know how it goes for you.