Avro >> mail # dev >> Reserving more keywords in Avro Object Container Files?

Re: Reserving more keywords in Avro Object Container Files?
I'm +1 avro.*, and I'm also +1 doing this before 1.3.  It sounds like
we're approaching consensus.

I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-368.  If you
wish to pipe up, now's your chance!

-- Philip