Flume >> mail # user >> Automatically upload files into HDFS

+
kashif khan 2012-11-19, 10:44
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-19, 10:50
+
kashif khan 2012-11-19, 12:30
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-19, 12:34
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-19, 12:35
Re: Automatically upload files into HDFS
Hi,

Why do you don't use HDFS related tools like put or cp?

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com