Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Initiating the Monitor Improvements project

Initiating the Monitor Improvements project
Hi,

I would like to start working on the Google Summer of Code project from
today. As of the schedule I will start working on the JMX API for the
monitor.

When I write code is it okay to attach them as patches to a Jira as I go
on? Then you will be able to check weather I'm on track with the
implementation.

Thanks,
Supun..