HBase >> mail # user >> [96.x] replacement for HConnectionManager:deleteConnection() and deleteAllConnection()

+
Demai Ni 2013-12-17, 21:17
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-17, 22:49
Re: [96.x] replacement for HConnectionManager:deleteConnection() and deleteAllConnection()
Ted,

thanks. these two patches marked "deleteConnection(Configuration conf,
boolean stopProxy)" as deprecated, and  left
"deleteConnection(Configuration conf)" as the API for 94 .  However,
deleteConnection(Configuration conf) is marked as deprecated on 96.0 now.

Is there a way to search which patch marked "deleteConnection(Configuration
conf)"  deprecated on 96? so next time I can search it myself? thanks

Although "deleteConnection(Configuration conf)" is deprecated on 96, other
code are still using it. I assume it is ok for client code to use it too?

Demai
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See:
> HBASE-7626 Backport client connection cleanup from HBASE-7460
>
> Cheers
>

> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Demai Ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > hi, folks,
> >
> > we are currently using both calls. They are being deprecated. Wondering
> > what APIs should be used to replacement them? many thanks
> >
> > Demai

+
Ted Yu 2013-12-18, 15:00