Pig, mail # dev - Re: Our release process

+
Santhosh M S 2012-11-30, 07:16
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-12-01, 01:37
+
Santhosh M S 2012-12-01, 07:46
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-12-04, 20:46
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-12-07, 23:54
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-12-10, 23:22
+
Russell Jurney 2012-12-11, 03:03
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-12-11, 16:54
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-12-12, 18:26
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-12-12, 19:08
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-12-13, 00:54
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-12-13, 21:04
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-12-13, 21:14
Re: Our release process
Olga Natkovich 2012-12-18, 00:16
Hi Jonathan,

I thought I answered your email last week but I just noticed that the answer did not come through.

We tell users that at is coming in the next release. Now that Pig is quite mature and stable, we don't see much of this. Having more frequent releases definitely helps in this respect.

Olga