Pig >> mail # user >> Replacing string in input parameter

Replacing string in input parameter
I am trying to replace string in the input parameter. Is something like
this possible? I am passing comma separated list of dirs and I have several
sub dirs that I need to read from individually in those dirs so that after
pig -p
input_path="/user/apuser/web-analytics/flume-output//2012/12/21/13/output,/user/apuser/web-analytics/flume-output//2012/12/21/14/output"
new_m.pig

%declare page_input_path REPLACE($input_path,"output","output/page")

%declare network_input_path REPLACE($input_path,"output","output/network")
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-12-27, 17:34
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-12-27, 18:34