Accumulo, mail # user - Mappers for Accumulo

+
Aji Janis 2013-03-08, 18:11
Re: Mappers for Accumulo
Mike Hugo 2013-03-08, 18:17
See AccumuloInputFormat

ArrayList<Range> ranges = new ArrayList<Range>();// populate array
list of row ranges ...AccumuloInputFormat.setRanges(job, ranges);
You should get one mapper per range.
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Aji Janis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I am trying to figure out how I can configure number of mappers (if its
> even possible) based on a Accumulo row range. My accumulo rowid uses the
> format:
>
> abc/1
> abc/2
> def/3
> xyz/13...
>
> If I want to specify three ranges: [abc/1 to abc/3] , [def/1 to def 5] ,
> [jkl/13 to klm 15]. and have one mapper work on one range, is there a way I
> can do this?? How do I even set up my mapreduce job to accept these
> ranges??? Thankyou for all feedback.

+
Aji Janis 2013-03-08, 21:17
+