Pig, mail # dev - Add patch to reviewboard?

+
Timothy Chen 2012-10-25, 17:31
Re: Add patch to reviewboard?
Alan Gates 2012-10-25, 17:45
In Pig we leave the use of reviewboard up to the contributor and reviewer.  If you find it helpful feel free to use it.  A reviewer may also ask for it, especially if the patch is large.  But we do not require all patches be placed there.

Alan.

On Oct 25, 2012, at 1:31 PM, Timothy Chen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've submitted a patch for my very first PIG bug 2 days ago,
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2507.
>
> I wonder if it is standard process to add every patch to reviewboard?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim
+
Timothy Chen 2012-10-25, 17:47