Pig >> mail # dev >> Add patch to reviewboard?

Re: Add patch to reviewboard?
In Pig we leave the use of reviewboard up to the contributor and reviewer.  If you find it helpful feel free to use it.  A reviewer may also ask for it, especially if the patch is large.  But we do not require all patches be placed there.

Alan.