Hadoop >> mail # user >> Munich Area Hadoop User Group?

Re: Munich Area Hadoop User Group?
Hi Dave,

Sounds great! What would the lead time to book the space be? Given
Isabel is doing her meeting on Dec 16th I am wondering what a good time
would be for a Munich HUG meeting. Maybe late January (to wait for those
who have a longer break)? Or a really short term one 14 days ahead of hers?

Would you also be up for a presentation on a related topic? If you like
we can discuss this out-of-band at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Regards,
Lars