Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT][VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23

+
Tsz Wo \ 2012-02-25, 00:01
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-25, 02:01
Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23
On 25/02/12 02:01, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> Neat.
>
> Based on the previous discussion, I've created a branch-0.23.2 and set version on branch-0.23 to be 0.23.3. You are good to go there.

OK, there are also JIRA version numbers for 0.23.3; I added a couple &
someone had already stuck one in for MAPREDUCE
+
Steve Loughran 2012-02-27, 15:31