Pig, mail # dev - Unit test failures

Unit test failures
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-10-15, 18:15
Hi all,
    Quite a few unit tests are broken in trunk/0.11. Now that 0.11 is
branched it is more important to have them fixed and pass for stability.
Also we need to figure out some way to have tests not broken. But with the
time unit tests take it is difficult for everyone to run it. I think the
first thing to do would be to have the Apache jenkins build fixed and treat
build failures there seriously. I can help out with that if someone can
guide me with access, modifying jenkins scripts, etc. Any other ideas?
   Thinking of creating a umbrella ticket to track all current unit test
failures and get them fixed. Or is there some other process that we usually
follow?

Thanks,
Rohini