HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Best technique for doing lookup with Secondary Index

+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 15:14
+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 16:43
+
fding hbase 2012-10-26, 10:14
+
Jerry Lam 2012-10-26, 14:29
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 14:33
+
anil gupta 2012-10-26, 06:46
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 08:13
+
anil gupta 2012-10-24, 21:40
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-25, 04:44
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-25, 05:16
+
anil gupta 2012-10-25, 22:10
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-26, 04:20
RE: Best technique for doing lookup with Secondary Index
Anil
    Have a look at MultiTableOutputFormat  ( I am refering to 0.94 code base Not sure whether available in older versions)

-Anoop-