MapReduce, mail # user - Folder not created using Hadoop Mapreduce code

+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-14, 06:27
+
rab ra 2013-11-14, 06:55
+
Amr Shahin 2013-11-14, 06:40
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-11-14, 06:58
+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-14, 07:12
+
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-14, 07:15
Re: Folder not created using Hadoop Mapreduce code
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-14, 07:17
@rab ra: ys using filesystem s mkdir() we can create folders and we can
also create it using
Path in = new Path("foldername");