Avro >> mail # user >> how to specify MultipleOutputs, MultipleInputs in using Avro mapred API

how to specify MultipleOutputs, MultipleInputs in using Avro mapred API

Hi,
I got a Map/Reduce job that require multiple inputs and outputs.  One of the inputs will be processed by a mapper and a reducer that are subclasses of AvroMapper/AvroReducer respectively.  And the reducer has multiple outputs.  I appreciate if anybody could let me know how to configure the job to do this.
Ey-Chih