HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: NameNode low on available disk space

Re: NameNode low on available disk space
Thanks Harsh,  /mnt/san1/hdfs/cache/hdfs/dfs/name is not being created . If
I do compare with the older path the permissions are same on the parent
directories.
Do I need to create this this directory manually and set the permission ?

Older Path

# ll /var/lib/hadoop-hdfs/cache/hdfs/
total 4
drwxr-xr-x. 5 hdfs hdfs 4096 Dec 27 11:34 dfs

# ll /var/lib/hadoop-hdfs/cache/hdfs/dfs/
total 12
drwx------. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Dec 19 02:37 data
drwxr-xr-x. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 02:36 name
drwxr-xr-x. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 02:36 namesecondary
New Path

# ll /mnt/san1/hdfs/cache/hdfs/
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 02:08 dfs
# ll /mnt/san1/hdfs/cache/hdfs/dfs/
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 2 hdfs hdfs 4096 Feb 28 02:36 namesecondary
Thanks,