Accumulo >> mail # dev >> multi-table isolated batch scanner

multi-table isolated batch scanner
Is anyone else pining for a multi-table isolated batch scanner, or is it
just me? I like the automatic parallelism and balancing of the batch
scanner, but I'm looking to maintain server-side state in my iterators over
long-running scans. I would also like to scan over multiple tables
concurrently. Has anyone tried hacking something together with a pool of
non-batch scanners?

Adam