MapReduce >> mail # user >> Seggregation in MapReduce

Seggregation in MapReduce
Can we do seggregation in MapReduce.
If we are having a employee dataset which contains
emp id,emp name,emp type.....

Are we able to group the employees based on different types.
say emp type A in one file,say emp type B in another file.
--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B
Junior Developer