Pig >> mail # dev >> Is there any reason why the private instance methods of BinInterSedes shouldn't be made protected static?

Re: Is there any reason why the private instance methods of BinInterSedes shouldn't be made protected static?
+1, I see no problem in moving them to package visibility.
I wouldn't make them public though as the serialization format is subject
to change.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco