HBase, mail # user - Store specific rows on specific region server

+
Vamshi Krishna 2013-08-26, 10:52
Re: Store specific rows on specific region server
Ted Yu 2013-08-26, 13:49
bq. store particular row on a particular region server

Can you let us know your use case ? Any single region server may go down,
due to various reasons. How do you plan to maintain row key distribution
after that ?

Thanks