HBase >> mail # user >> Store specific rows on specific region server

Re: Store specific rows on specific region server
bq. store particular row on a particular region server

Can you let us know your use case ? Any single region server may go down,
due to various reasons. How do you plan to maintain row key distribution
after that ?

Thanks