Bigtop >> mail # user >> Bigtop: Invalid shuffle port number -1 returned

Re: Bigtop: Invalid shuffle port number -1 returned
Hi Vaughn,

The issue you're running into has been reported before (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-764) but has not been solved
yet - so any additional information you can provide about your setup would
be helpful in tracking down the root cause. When I encountered the problem,
I had to restart the services a couple of times, but after a successful
start up I never saw the problem again on that cluster.