MapReduce, mail # user - Al ljobs fail with the erros

Al ljobs fail with the erros
Steve Lewis 2012-02-14, 22:10
All of my current jobs and the wordcount I used when learning are all
failing with the same error

: Error reading task outputhttp://
glados9.systemsbiology.net:50060/tasklog?plaintext=true&taskid=attempt_201202141331_0008_m_000001_2&filter=stdout

glados9 is a slave node and other slave nodes are listed as well

I have tried deleting the userlogs directory of all slave nodes without
success -
I see no useful logs and am at a real loss of what to do I suspect some
directory somewhere has too many entries but other than userlogs I am not
sure where else to look
--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE