Colin McCabe 2013-02-17, 21:48
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-18, 02:35
Stack 2013-02-18, 01:49
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-18, 22:03
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 00:11
Patrick Angeles 2013-02-20, 18:08
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 19:56
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:01
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:08
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:13
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-20, 23:31
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:40
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:04
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-21, 00:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:28
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 00:29
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-21, 01:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 15:40
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-21, 01:32
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 21:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-21, 22:15
Eli Collins 2013-02-22, 21:55
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-23, 02:32
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-23, 02:40
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-24, 00:23
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 18:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-25, 20:50
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 21:16
Chris Douglas 2013-02-25, 21:50
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 00:09
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 00:39
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 17:33
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 19:24
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 19:35
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 21:51
Chris Douglas 2013-02-27, 00:52
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-27, 01:09
Colin McCabe 2013-03-05, 20:24
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-05, 21:09
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-03-05, 23:08
sanjay Radia 2013-02-27, 19:45
Eli Collins 2013-02-27, 20:06
Colin McCabe 2013-02-27, 23:28
Eli Collins 2013-02-27, 23:42
Chris Douglas 2013-02-27, 23:29
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 22:01
Colin McCabe 2013-02-25, 18:31
Colin McCabe 2013-02-22, 19:13
sanjay Radia 2013-02-27, 01:36
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:47
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 20:16
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-20, 22:49
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:01
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-20, 23:19
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 21:48
Re: VOTE: HDFS-347 merge
The point isn't when the consolidated patches were posted to the JIRA.
The branch is on the public SVN and has been for months. The work was
done incrementally on the branch, and you were welcome (and
encouraged) to review it all along. The consolidated patches are
mostly there in order to get a "Hadoop QA" run against the branch,
since we can't currently run the QA bot on anything but trunk.

-Todd

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera
+