Hadoop, mail # general - Naming of Hadoop releases

Re: Naming of Hadoop releases
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-03-22, 08:53
Hi everybody,

I think it is important that people vote on the Arun's proposal.
- Whether it is binding or not.
- Whether you think your vote does not effect the results.
- We have a huge user base,and should be hearing from you.
- It would be very useful to understand your opinions or confusions
about renaming of the branches, indicated by voting.
- I am particularly interested in the value of the 0.22 branch for the
user community.
I believe there is life on the outskirts of the Universe with the
restaurant at the End of it. It is good to now the actual scale.

Thanks,
--Konstantin