HBase >> mail # user >> Fwd: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration - error parsing conf file

Fwd: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration - error parsing conf file
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Something Something <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration - error parsing conf file
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Stack*:

Explicit message would be one that would tell me which configuration file
it is ;)  This message tells me what's wrong but doesn't tell me the source
of the problem, even though, it (probably) knows which one it is!  Anyway,
I will see if I can find the name somehow.

As for JVM:

java version "1.6.0_26"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_26-b03-384-10M3425)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.1-b02-384, mixed mode)

on Mac Book Pro.
*Manish*:

My PIG_CLASSPATH is set as follows:

export PIG_CLASSPATH=/Users/xyz/pig-0.8.1-cdh3u3/pig-0.8.1-cdh3u3-core.jar

export PIG_CLASSPATH=”`${HADOOP_HOME}/bin/hadoop
classpath`:`${HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase classpath`:$PIG_CLASSPATH”

Is this correct?
Thank you both for your help.