Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-20, 07:39
+
Thejas Nair 2012-04-24, 22:06
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 22:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-21, 07:48
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 01:36
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 03:30
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 03:45
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 04:14
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 06:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 07:09
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 06:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 01:53
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 03:07
Can you guys please fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2266

Without that, I can guarantee that AvroStorage will fail on large files.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Joseph Adler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I will do it tomorrow on one of my workflows. Could take some trial and error to get it working.
>
> -- Joe
>
> On Apr 23, 2012, at 6:53 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Can someone from LinkedIn try this release candidate? It may break
>> your AvroStorage, so that would be good to know.
>>
>> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>>
>> On Apr 23, 2012, at 6:36 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>

>>> Verified several jobs using Elephant-Bird loaders.
>>> Tested correctness with pig.exec.mapPartAgg both true and false.
>>> Verified license.
>>> Verified release notes.
>>> Ran test-commit

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 17:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 16:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 22:16
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-24, 22:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 23:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 23:58
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-25, 00:08
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-25, 00:11
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-25, 06:50
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-25, 07:35
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-25, 08:32
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 08:47
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 07:19