Pig >> mail # dev >> Turn off Speculative Execution in a UDF?

+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-02, 00:19
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-02, 05:37
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-02, 21:45
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-02, 21:49
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-02, 22:40
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-02, 23:18
+
Corbin Hoenes 2013-01-11, 17:14
Re: Turn off Speculative Execution in a UDF?
Store functions can run in either map or reduce depending on your script.  If your script has any operator that requires a reduce (most joins, group by, order by, distinct, limit) then the store function will be in a reduce.

Alan.