Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
Hive >> mail # user >> Hive insert into RCFILE issue with timestamp columns


Copy link to this message
-
Re: Hive insert into RCFILE issue with timestamp columns
--hdfs dfs -mkdir /hive/tpcds/date_ts

create external table date_ts
(
    d_date                    timestamp
)
row format delimited fields terminated by '|'
location '/hive/tpcds/date_ts';

[cloudera@localhost tmp-work]$ hive -e "select * from date_ts"
Logging initialized using configuration in
file:/etc/hive/conf.dist/hive-log4j.properties
Hive history
file=/tmp/cloudera/hive_job_log_cloudera_201303052251_950655265.txt
OK
Failed with exception
java.io.IOException:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Timestamp format
must be yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss[.fffffffff]
Time taken: 3.556 seconds
[cloudera@localhost tmp-work]$ hdfs dfs -cat /hive/tpcds/date_ts/*
2415022|AAAAAAAAOKJNECAA|1900-01-02
02:00:21.000000000|0|1|1|1900|1|1|2|1|1900|1|1|Monday|1900Q1|N|N|Y|2415021|2415020|2414657|2414930|N|N|N|N|N|

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Dileep Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> No.
> Here are the errors:
> Task with the most failures(4):
> -----
> Task ID:
>   task_1361599885844_0013_m_000000
>
> URL:
>
> http://localhost.localdomain:50030/taskdetails.jsp?jobid=job_1361599885844_0013&tipid=task_1361599885844_0013_m_000000
> -----
> Diagnostic Messages for this Task:
> Error: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException: Hive Runtime Error while
> processing row
> {"d_date_sk":2415022,"d_date_id":"AAAAAAAAOKJNECAA","d_date":"1969-12-31
> 19:00:00","d_month_seq":0,"d_week_seq":1,"d_quarter_seq":1,"d_year":1900,"d_dow":1,"d_moy":1,"d_dom":2,"d_qoy":1,"d_fy_year":1900,"d_fy_quarter_seq":1,"d_fy_week_seq":1,"d_day_name":"Monday","d_quarter_name":"1900Q1","d_holiday":"N","d_weekend":"N","d_following_holiday":"Y","d_first_dom":2415021,"d_last_dom":2415020,"d_same_day_ly":2414657,"d_same_day_lq":2414930,"d_current_day":"N","d_current_week":"N","d_current_month":"N","d_current_quarter":"N","d_current_year":"N"}
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.ExecMapper.map(ExecMapper.java:161)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.run(MapRunner.java:54)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:399)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:334)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:152)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1332)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:147)
> Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException: Hive Runtime
> Error while processing row
> {"d_date_sk":2415022,"d_date_id":"AAAAAAAAOKJNECAA","d_date":"1969-12-31
> 19:00:00","d_month_seq":0,"d_week_seq":1,"d_quarter_seq":1,"d_year":1900,"d_dow":1,"d_moy":1,"d_dom":2,"d_qoy":1,"d_fy_year":1900,"d_fy_quarter_seq":1,"d_fy_week_seq":1,"d_day_name":"Monday","d_quarter_name":"1900Q1","d_holiday":"N","d_weekend":"N","d_following_holiday":"Y","d_first_dom":2415021,"d_last_dom":2415020,"d_same_day_ly":2414657,"d_same_day_lq":2414930,"d_current_day":"N","d_current_week":"N","d_current_month":"N","d_current_quarter":"N","d_current_year":"N"}
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MapOperator.process(MapOperator.java:548)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.ExecMapper.map(ExecMapper.java:143)
>         ... 8 more
> Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException: Error
> evaluating d_date
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.SelectOperator.processOp(SelectOperator.java:80)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.process(Operator.java:471)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.forward(Operator.java:762)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TableScanOperator.processOp(TableScanOperator.java:83)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.process(Operator.java:471)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Operator.forward(Operator.java:762)
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB