Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
Is there any reason why I should not add a dependency in start/pom.xml
to powermock-api-mockito? With this library, we can mock the call to
System.getenv() which breaks the tests in AccumuloVFSClassLoaderTest.
The two tests need these four lines of setup in order to pass:

      Map<String, String> mockSystemProperties = new HashMap<String, String>();
      mockSystemProperties.put("ACCUMULO_HOME", System.getenv("HOME"));

      PowerMockito.mockStatic(System.class);
      Mockito.when(System.getenv()).thenReturn(mockSystemProperties);

You'll notice that set ACCUMULO_HOME is set to the value of HOME to
make the test cross-platform.
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-21, 21:11
+